Outrageous Anecdotes 50: Ulysses Ubitchys
This week we talk James Joyces’s epic Ulysses, Post-Modernism and The West Wing.
About DevinDevin, the mastermind behind most things on here on the website has almost no free time! He spends what little time he isn’t studying, recording podcasts, editing videos or writing articles for this site, on watching TV, playing video games, reading books and being a general nerd. Devin loves table-top roleplaying games, non-laugh track comedies, dark fantasy, science fiction, roleplaying, and puzzle video games, and really anything else you see on wegetgeek.com.
Top Posts & Pages
Blogs worth checking out.
- RT @l_c_black: I want a black velvet painting of this sad li'l hobo twitter.com/topherspiro/st… 1 day ago
- RT @PostCultRev: This is the future that liberals want. https://t.co/lMABkacn4f 3 weeks ago
- @kmortimer10 If you haven't dressed for 3 days does that mean you've been naked for 3 days 3 weeks ago
- RT @judekilgour: Find you someone who talks about you the way Kojima-san talks about bread... https://t.co/rxvSpA0Zsd 4 weeks ago
- RT @TheGhibliMuseum: Legendary quote https://t.co/g41Ur5KOVJ 4 weeks ago